Sunday 3 June 2012

Sometimes ... its really boring ...

One week of school holidays has passed ...
 Anything special for you guys that are uhm maybe i can say as ...
<My Blog Readers> ? suggest a cooler name if u guys want :D
well ... 
leave some  comments ~
Went to school for some talk for the first few days ...
next thing was suddenly addicted to <Maple Story>
Seriously ...!! The new job <MERCEDES> 
is pure awsome ! xD
U guys can try it out of bordem ~
well if u guys do .. 
add me as a buddy :D my name's
iiShiroHoshii ~
I'm using a lappy so ...
I dunno why .. i cant take a screen shot of it .. T_T
but ill soon do it ~
Well ... tomorrow i have orchestra practice... 
Night guys :D
-iiKuroHoshii
As usual ~ im intrested in cosplayin ~
-Lov3Chlo3@hotmail.com
-iiKuroHoshii@gmail.com 
:D
Leave some comments ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment